Friday, July 9, 2010

What I Feel


I don't know how to say this to you, but my heart are bleeding every time i see you passing me, though i know that you never know how much "you mean to me" but I'm always wishing that you will recognize this heart that beats for only you. and how i wish you will recognize me more than a friend. it's so hard keeping this silent love, deep inside my heart, hard to say I'm ok when I'm not, hard to smile when i feel like crying, so hard to see that your with someone laughing, while I'm wishing to be in that persons place. hard to accept that there will never be "Us".

I Love you but I know that you will never be mine, and so painful to accept that more than friendship will never come true... I love you... you love someone, and I'm wishing for your happiness ever if it means... breaking my own heart...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Hear my Heart. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner